Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Unforgetable day - 7th April 2008

Now is 12.21am.. Today is an unforgetable day for me, feeling so so down.. Don't know how to express out my feeling, just can cry out from my eyes.
我是真得很不开心。不知如何表达我的心情。真得很需要我的爱人来陪伴着我,但是他不知道我现在的心情。
I also don't know what really happen to me. Just feel want to cry. I can't bear people shouting at me yet the one nearest to me always do so. Maybe he din realise. Why he always want to blame me for everything I do? Is it I realy do wrong? Just feeling not happy.. Hope tomorrow will be better.. 加油!He will think I'm sleeping now but I'm not. Although I'm really tired now but don't feel want to sleep also.

2 comments:

- J.Y - said...

Hey hey .. accidently passed by here .. actually is get this link from ur FS lo ..
Stay happy ... n wish u good luck ...
Nobody can understand ones for 100% , HAPPY or SAD to pass your everyday , which will u choose for ?
Happy pass is 24 hours , sad pass oso 24 hours , y dun we get happy more than sadness ?
Something look it with open mind might make us happy more abit ...
SMILE ^.^v GAMBATEH ~

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.