Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 Feb 2009 - Free Seats from Airasia

Today 10 Feb 2009, airasia provided 500,000 free seats for everyone.. I able to get 2 seats to Bali on November 2009.. I waiting all night long to book the ticket as i waited for it for so long already.. Finally i get it.. Is so hard to book, yet keep pop out the error and the server was so slow from yesterday night till now.. It took almost one hour for me to book the tickets and took 3-4 hours for my colleagues and friends to book the tickets.. But finally we get it.. Waiting for the day to come.. still got 9 months to go.. Hope the day i am still here with my love.. We cannot predict what will happen in out future.. I just hope everything go smoothly.. He will never see my blog i think.. But next month is our 2nd year Anniversary.. hope will get a suprise by that day. I am doing a small note book for him.. hope he really appreciate..


By here, i wish everyone stay happy always.. One of my friend's grandpa still in hospital.. Get well soon.. GOd bless.. Tell him/her how much u love them.. Show your love to them..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

having dinner at the beach while watching sunset is romantic at Bali, hope he is the one for mui.

Anonymous said...

thank for writing it down in ur blog. appreciate ur bless much^^

Leena said...

thanks for :
1) Kor - hope he is the one..
2) Rebecca - friends ma..