Sunday, April 19, 2009

19.02.09 - Bad Nightmare

I still awaken till 3am.. when lay on the bed, keep dreaming those bad dreams.. the dream cannot stop haunting me.. make me feel so exhausted.. i dream of got something dragging my leg down, then i sleep back to my correct position, but then stil got somethng dragging me.. i am scared and run to my parent's room and knock their door.. but the harder i knock, it still don't have any sound.. i keep shouting ask them to wake up.. but no one answering me.. After that, my eyes open abit and then sleep back.. after that the dreams continue.. then i open my eyes again and saw something weird in front of me.. till now, i am not sure whether that is a dream or is real happen.. cause it really seems so real.. the time is jus within 3am to 6am.. just 3 hours but it really make me so scared.. at 6++am, i heard outside got sound, seems like got someone out there, but then i go to the window and see, but i cannot see anything.. wat a terrible night i had.. now, i don't feel tired also.. what really happen on 3am to 6am? who can tell me?

2 comments:

nodame said...

i think ur home really got something....
hope u fine...
haha...
den i will tell u...
y u looks so cham?
ur face very old now....
take care ah...
maybe u must call ah hock come ur home liao.....

Leena said...

u r gu li ah?? haha cal ah hock.. kanasai..