Tuesday, April 14, 2009

4 April 2009 - Fast & Furious 4


I went to watch this movie on 4 April with my darling.. we went to Melaka at 3.30pm, reach about 4pm then go find my friend to copy drama. After that rush to Dataran Pahlawan to get my ticket cause i already booked.. My ticket is 5.40pm, i need to redeem my ticket 45 minutes before the movie start but when we reach there already 5.30pm! We walk very fast to the cinema, luckily we still able to buy the ticket at counter as my booked ticket already expired.. After bought the ticket, we went to buy pop corn, sweet corn and drinks and then go ahead with our movie.. The movie started at around 6pm.. it was exciting and very gan jiong... Is all about car racing, those guys + girls who have good skills in racing car get the jobs to do those illegal work.. Enjoy...

0 comments: