Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformer 2 - Revenge of The Fallen




I went to watch Transformer 2 on 27.06.09,9.45pm at GSC, Dataran Pahlawan. We start our journey to Melaka at 5.30pm after fetch 2 of my friends. Reach Melaka around 6.30pm. We went to Mahkota Parade to shop for awhile. Looking for my darling's clothes. First, we went to G2000 to buy his formal pants. Then we went to Kitcshen to have a look. Darling bought 1 shirt and 1 jeans. After saw his clothes, the time is around 7.45pm already. Me and 2 of my friend - Sia Hui and Rebecca went to buy the ticket that i had booked online on the past 2 days while darling went to drive his car out and wait for us at outside Pahlawan. We plan to go to eat Cheese Steamboat- sounds great right? But then his friends reach Melaka and found parking outside Pahlawan and said want to have dinner inside Pahlawan. So, we just change our plan and had our dinner at Wong Kok Restaurant. 10 peoples having dinner together.. but 2 dishes came wrongly.. luckily not my dish came wrong.. I ordered my drinks as picture below, it call Passion Fruit... it was so big and i cannot finish it. Then i ask the waiter to take away the drinks for me and i bring into cinema to continue.. ;p When reach cinema, there were crowded with people. Finished the movie at 12.45am. Direct went back to Muar. Have a nice movie then.



0 comments: