Thursday, September 30, 2010

30.09.10 Rainy day

Time by time past.. Been a long time didn't update my blog AGAIN!!
But i had changed my blog's layout.. alot of gadgets had been deleted for this new layout.. need to
add one by one again.. ishh...
Anyway, i been busy with my online shop but recently not much business! Whoever reading my blog, help to promote please.. hehe... my online business blog is http://pinkycraft.blogspot.com/ .. thanks thanks.. =)
Here i share few of my miniature food creation , made by polymer clay. What rate will you give me out of 10??

Japanese noodles with rice ball.

Delicious american breakfast.

*Anyway, look delicious or not?? Haha.. I said it by myself!! @.@*

6 assorted Donuts.. yum yum...

I still in the process to make more foods looks more realistic.

And ya ya.. i now working on a dollhouse for myself. Will post it step by step on how i make it later on... hopes it looks great and will satisfy me..

0 comments: