Friday, October 1, 2010

The progress for my dollhouse..

Here is my progress of doing a dollhouse... Now is still in the "Making Of Dollhouse"... so i just upload few photos here to share with you all.
First of all, i am making the wall for my dollhouse.
It has 2 faces, one is inner and another is outside.
I choose floral type for inner wall because it looks so sweet and soft.


Secondly, for the outside wall, i choose brick type because i want to make a garden there with some flowers, cactus, bench, table and see whatever i able to think that suit for my garden..!!


This is my floor tiles. Thinking whether suits my floral wall or not.. still able to change if i suddenly change my mind @.@


Here i cut this shape for a glass window. Will put arcylic plexiglass there!!
At first, i will paste the wallpaper then only make the window.

Here is my door. I am still making the door. I already cut the door out but it looks so ugly when i makes some shape/pattern on the door. So i was thinking to repaint or just paste a pattern wallpaper!! Hmmm.. *thinking*

SO, thats all i able to share for today cause my dollhouse still in progress.. Stay tune. I will update once i makes anything. Cheers.. Have a wonderful Friday.

2 comments:

俐百迦 * 欣怡* said...

Nice. Hope to see it when it's done~ ^^

Leena said...

ok sure.. =)